Unemployment on the Rescue List? (was RE: [rescue] FS: SGIPo wer Indigo2)

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Fri Sep 26 09:51:39 CDT 2003

Brian Dunbar

> Looks like I've volunteered myself to take notes.  Send your replies,
> employed, unemployed, underemployed or whatever, I'll take notes
> and report back to the class.

I work for CMHC Systems in Dublin, OH, although I do it from an island in
Puget Sound.

CMHC has occasional tech job openings that might appeal to someone on the
list.  Anyone in the Columbus area (or who would relocate there at his own
expense) who's looking for a spot should contact me off-list.  I think the
current openings include a SysAdmin/NetworkBob, and I expect room could be
found for a programmer with sufficient Java and COBOL experience.

-Shel