Unemployment on the Rescue List? (was RE: [rescue] FS: SGI Po wer Indigo2)

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Fri Sep 26 00:40:10 CDT 2003

Derek Andersen [mailto:deanders at pcisys.net] on Thursday, September 25, 2003
11:20 PM said;

> Brian Dunbar wrote:
<snip>
> > I wonder if it's possible to come up with a reasonable ratio of list
members
> > who are employed vs. those who are not?  Anecdotally there are quite a
few,
> > but one wonders ...

> I'm unemployed, but a) I'm not exactly an active list member, and b) I'm
> a student.

Looks like I've volunteered myself to take notes.  Send your replies,
employed, unemployed, underemployed or whatever, I'll take notes and report
back to the class.

If you're shy or have other reasons for not wanting to disclose your status
on the list, you're welcome to send mail directly to brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Anonymity will be honored, if desired.

~brian