[rescue] Hacking Linux since.....

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Thu Sep 25 09:14:40 CDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 09:56:39AM -0400, Larry Snyder wrote:
> Al Potter <apotter at spankingnuns.com> wrote:
> > Harumph....  Didn't think folks kept track anymore....
> >
> > I had to look it up.....
> >
> > User #16422
> >
> > Machine #5166
>
> Since....0.99pl10  I don't think I ever did the counter.

I did the counter, but it was long ago, I don't remeber what email I
might have used for it.

I got on linux late, somewhere in the 1.1 kernel in early 1995.
Previously, I just used SunOS and Solaris for my unixy needs (shell
access to the net, plus using remote machines as faster povray renderers
than my own machine was), but mostly I used DOS.