[rescue] HELP -- Anyone got a spare external USR Courier, V.32 or better?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Sep 24 05:32:44 CDT 2003

Phil, i've got a USR V.everything for you but i won't
be able to ship it out until weekend after next and
i'll need shipping costs via PayPal.  Normally i
wouldn't care about shipping but i am actually *that*
broke lately due to having my car painted.

If you still want it, let me know.
/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/