[rescue] Sun Ultra 60 value?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Sep 24 08:03:41 CDT 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:32:43 -0400
Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 01:21 PM, Nathan Raymond wrote:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3048047504
>
>    Cha-ching!  Thank you!

I'm having some trouble not buying this.  I already have a Tatung U60
running, but taking SCA drives and having a second UPA slot *might* be
too much to resist.  The only thing holding me back is that I only spent
about $70 shipped for the Tatung base.  I don't know that the matters of
convenience with a Sun U60 are worth another $50.

--
Kurt              "You're all bastards! MTV sucks! We hates you all!"
kurt at k-huhn.com                                -- Gollum