[rescue] Sun Ultra 60 value?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 23:49:43 CDT 2003

--- Nathan Raymond <nate at portents.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

> >    WHAT??  Uhhhh, YES.  Do they have any more of them at that
> > price?
>
> Yeah... 31 now that you convinced me to pick one up:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3048047504

The seller is pretty good, I recently bought some things from them -
cheap Elite 3d-3m for about $15/ea, and two 450 MHz CPUs for $315/ea
-the framebuffers shipped quickly, the CPUs took a while, but the
seller upgraded the shipping to 2nd day and they are running fine.

Just a datapoint...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall