[rescue] older multisync monitor(s) wanted

Espen Randen eranden at broadpark.no
Mon Sep 22 17:26:27 CDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 05:50:18PM -0400, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> I'm looking for something that can handle 15KHz horizontal....
>
> Would like something at least 14", at most 16".
>
> If you don't have a monitor that will scan down that far, but know of
> some specific models that will, let me know them so I can be on the
> lookout for them.

Microvitec used to make monitors for the Amiga.
Amigas used 15KHz by default, but the cool thing (way back then) was that
several of the Microvitec monitors also did VGA (31KHz).
I rembember the 1438 series, but I recall reading they also made a 15
and 17 inch version as well. Don't remember the model names though.

--
"YOU, with the C++ compiler and no knowledge of how computers work!
Back away from the keyboard with your hands up, NOW!"
- Dave McGuire, rescue at sunhelp.org