[rescue] older multisync monitor(s) wanted

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Sep 22 16:50:18 CDT 2003

I'm looking for something that can handle 15KHz horizontal....

Something like

Mitsubishi DiamondScan 1381A
NEC Multisync 3D
NEC Multisync 3DS

Would like something at least 14", at most 16".

It seems difficult to locate a monitor that will scan down that far.

If you don't have a monitor that will scan down that far, but know of
some specific models that will, let me know them so I can be on the
lookout for them.

Thanks,

  -- Curt

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks

rescue at
t       a
e       w
n       k
.niatnuom

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices