[rescue] Re: Iris 5.3CD

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Sep 18 09:22:28 CDT 2003

I tried dd/cdrecord on a 5.3 CD and it didn't work at
all for me (wouldn't boot and the recorded CD only
showed one partition, the original worked fine.)  The
explanation i was given at the time was that my
problems were due to EFS and multiple partitions.

In that case, i don't know where i fsck'd up at.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/