[rescue] Vaxstation 3100 and NetBSD

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Sep 16 09:59:02 CDT 2003

On 2003.09.15 21:59 Dave McGuire wrote:

>    Well you're a weirdo! ;)  [dave ducks]
Pardon? Who has an electron microscope in the kitchen and _several_
Crays in the living room? All computer technic I have in my kitchen is a
PDP-11/34 and a RK07. ;-)

> Maybe I can finally contribute
> something to that port after all these years. :)
I don't know if there are still problems. The NetBSD sysinstall was
rewritten lately. Maybe this cured the problems. (Maybe it introduced
new ones. ;-) ) I don't know. i386 was the only arch I used sysinstall
on and since I refuse to own PeeCee boxen for some years now...
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen