[rescue] Putting an E3000 out to pasture or finding asupportvendor.

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Mon Sep 15 15:29:33 CDT 2003

> If you're looking for architecture support and your happy with
> Sun, I'd encourage you to invest in one of their X86 based solutions.

   Oh, we've been investing in Sun, all right: actually, I have close to forty
Sun servers! I'm only worried about supporting this one.

> If you're the only Sun guy in a Windows world; this option may
> tickle the fancies of your superiors.

   I'm the only guy whistling in the office lately, that's for sure: my babies
are quite popular with management already. :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator