[rescue] Final Computer Cleanout! No, Really!!

robert brooke gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Sun Sep 14 23:17:27 CDT 2003

Well, I finally decided to start putting things out on ebay since I
didn't clean out everything I'm not using at the house. I'm not going
to stick a link out there, but if you'd like to take a look, my ebay id
is my first and last name together with no spaces.

I stuck the aforementioned 23GB 68-pin drives back on eBay as well,
since I don't have an enclosure nearly big enough to put them in. I put
them up for exactly what I paid for them. They're all still sealed from
when they were shipped by HDOutlet.

The other stuff was a HP 712/60, a SGI Indigo SI, an Ultra 30 base, an
Ultra 1 base (i bought each of these base boxes to strip and fill out
my other ultra 1 & 30), a bunch of macs, and some hard drives (all
scsi).

Anyway, take a look if you'd like. I'm sure most of you can find stuff
cheaper if you look hard, but I tried to be as reasonable as possible
by looking at what the current closing items were going for.

Anyone have 2 system boards for a sparc server 1000?

Thanks,
BrookeGravitt   <--- already smashed together for your viewing pleasure