[rescue] Vaxstation 3100 and NetBSD

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 13 13:35:22 CDT 2003

Yes, they all do, though the Sony has ..... for the size. the Sony hangs,
the Plextor gives me an error. (insert 5 minute pause to hook up and
recreate) and I havne't tried the Ricoh yet since it's a burner and I doubt
it's 512 capable.

the error is as follows:
DKBTODRIVER halting at relative address 0409   DKBTODRIVER base addr =
00001188

There's more (several variables, and a stack dump) if it helps, I'll leave
it on screen for a while.

Mike Free