[rescue] Vaxstation 3100 and NetBSD

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 13 13:26:43 CDT 2003

By the way, the drives I have available to me are a Sony CDU-8012, a Plextor
PX-63CS, and a Ricoh MP6200S. I'm looking them all up to verify settings
again.... they're mounted externally, I've got an adapter on the internal
bus, and there's an active terminator at the end. I doubt it's my SCSI setup
since it recognized fully a hard drive I stuck on the external chain.

Mike