[rescue] SGI O2 Rescue

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Sep 12 23:09:05 CDT 2003

On Friday, September 12, 2003, at 10:57 AM, Thomas Gallaway wrote:

> http://www.jumboprawn.net/jesse/laptop.html you mean that one?

It's pages like this that make me wonder why I can't just take a
mini-itx board and a small LCD panel and make my own laptop.  I'm
thinking I could even make it a "pad" style one if I get a touch-screen.

I would have certainly had manual labor time tonight. [0]

Mike

[0] Tree came down around 3pm CST and downed block electrics.  We just
came back up a few minutes ago.
I've made three cheezy suede journals since 7pm tonight.  By lamplight.