[rescue] best OS for SPARCserver 10

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Sep 12 09:41:09 CDT 2003

>From: "John Ruschmeyer"

Nice drives... try to find them at a good price though... compared to
say a ST39173LC or even ST39173WC .... big difference in price and
availability.

I'd love to have a half dozen of ST39173N drives... I just can't find
any at a price I'd be willing to pay.

Seagate even made an 18, possibly even a 36 in the 'N' series.... they
are even harder to find.

><<<John>>>

-- Curt

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks

rescue at
t       a
e       w
n       k
.niatnuom

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices