[rescue] SGI O2 Rescue

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Thu Sep 11 22:48:24 CDT 2003

A friend brought by a pair of SGI O2 workstations; his client (a printing
and graphics company) had just gotten new (W2K) systems and since _he_
didn't want them, and he knew I was into that Unix thing ....

SGI O2
Irix 6.3
MIPS R1000 Rev 2.7/2.6
195Mhz Proc
192 / 256 MB RAM

They both work fine, absent warning messages when they boot about missing
server shares.

I know what I'm going to do with 'em .. and I won't ask what good they are
for (grin) but I _will_ ask if there are any gotchas with these critters.

Brian Dunbar
System Administrator - Plexus