[rescue] Request for suggestions

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Sep 9 10:31:35 CDT 2003

Good morning;
   Can anyone suggest a carrier who'll pick up -- and pack! -- a largish line
printer in Norfolk and deliver it to Charlotte? I know that some of you ship
big & fragile systems from time to time -- though not maybe as often as you'd
like -- and any personal success/horror stories would be appreciated.
   The cost doesn't scare me as much as leaving a new-ish,
multi-thousand-dollar Printronix idle, so bills not exceeding a thousand
dollars are acceptable. (The office is paying, natch.) It's a pedastal
printer; its manual claims a weight of 225 lbs. (285 lbs. when packaged), and
dimensions of 42.5" H x 27" W x 29" D (or 108 cm H x 68.6 cm W x 73.7 cm D).
   Warm thanks in advance to anyone who can offer a sugegstion.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator