[rescue] spam WPOISON

Phil Schilling phils at gcstech.net
Tue Sep 9 06:39:35 CDT 2003

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:45:46 -0400
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    If someone is running a web server and doesn't have a C
> compiler...well, I'd argue that this person shouldn't be running a
> web server.
>
>    Seriously, guys.

The voice of reason speaks!  I am tired of fighting with eeediots who
don't understand what they are doing.  Worms and viruses would be much
less of a problem if only qualified individuals were allowed to run
web and email servers.

Yes I am an old crotchety sob that has spent the last three weeks
fighting M$ weenies and admin wanabees who don't have a clue.

Phil
--
Phil Schilling
GCS Tech