[rescue] spam WPOISON

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Mon Sep 8 16:07:31 CDT 2003

I have to take issue with this.  Almost every app could be "optimized" and
in theory faster by hand codeing it in pure ASM for every arch it runs
on.  Hand tuned ASM is almost alwyas "faster", but is rather rarely the
correct solution for a mid-large program due to maintnence issues.  Sure,
faster is better, but bug-free and maintainability are important too.
	Nick