[rescue] spam WPOISON

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Mon Sep 8 13:53:14 CDT 2003

Dave McGuire says ...

> >> http://www.monkeys.com/wpoison/

>    This looks like very good stuff.  I'm going to install it this
> afternoon...and I'd suggest anyone with bandwidth and a server do the
> same.  This is the best weapon against spammers that I've seen.

I'd further suggest that we set up some sort of "round robin" set of links,
jumping from one rescuer's site to another, to another, to prevent the 'bots
from figuring out that they are stuck in one tarpit.

At the moment, I don't have a suitable site (no cgi-bin), but I'll gladly
put a link on the sites I can, and point them into the vast and
interconnected Rescue 'bot-pot.

-Shel