[rescue] If one person could do it, maybe we could do this in a limited fashion for other platforms as well.

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Sep 8 13:37:14 CDT 2003

As Woz stated himself, he doubts Apple would actually
be so benevolent.

I don't quite know how he is going to work this out.
Apple may not own the copyrights to the Apple 1 but
they do have trademark rights to "Apple" itself.
Perhaps, since Woz has given this project his blessing,
the heads at Apple might see it as bad PR to go chasing
this guy down.

/KRM