[rescue] spam

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Sep 7 13:48:13 CDT 2003

I think they cull them with more creativity than you think....

They essentially have robots (much like what google uses to find/index
pages).... except these robots don't build search databases... they
find what looks like e-mail addresses, and buil spam lists.

I knew the list was archived... but I didn't think it exposed my
address...

My biggest mistake was having my addr in my sig... which I completely
forgot about having done without obscurity.

-- Curt