[rescue] offtopic: laserdisc players

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Fri Sep 5 10:05:30 CDT 2003

I have both a DVD player and a laserdisc player.  My DVD player takes
quite a long time to identify audio cd's.  I like to use the laserdisc
player for audio cd's since it doesn't have the lag time.  I realize
Bill's DVD player may not do that, However.  Besides, it puts more than
one function in one box.  If he's still using a standalone cd player,
the LD player could replace a box rather than accompany it.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA