[rescue] NEED: ADIC DLT tape magazine

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Sep 4 23:51:30 CDT 2003

I know it's a long shot, but...

Does anyone have a 7-slot DLT tape magazine for ADIC VLS series
tape libraries?  I picked up one complete library at auction
and scored a second unit cheap because it didn't have a tape
magazine.  It works as a standalone drive or a spare for the other
library, but I'd really like to get a tape magazine for it.  They
normally came with dust covers and are stackable so they can be used
as storage, so there must be a few of them floating around.  I don't
need a dust cover, just the magazine tray.

Any tips appreciated!

-DanD

# We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?