[rescue] Apple Newton (Carly Fioriona and HP)

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Thu Sep 4 16:39:43 CDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 01:46:00PM -0700, Daniel de Young wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 18:36, Dave McGuire wrote:
>
> >    HP stupidly likes to discontinue their best-selling and most popular
> > products.  Carly Fiorina is an idiot.  That is all.
>
> I had a front row seat for what happened at the Roseville, CA campus
> after she took "office".

I have a good friend whose father works at HP (printer div.) for 15 years plus and his two comments were:

"she seems to have done a good job at making a profit ... for herself"
 and

"I do not know of a single HP person that has had anything good to say about her."

That last comment, to me, is telling.

Anyone have a copy of my old rant on Carly?  I can't seem to find it
in my email archives.

--Patrick