[rescue] Power

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Tue Sep 2 21:13:25 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 09:30 PM, Eric Dittman wrote:

> If anyone has run new power lines for their home computer room, what
> did
> you have run, and would you change your choice now that you've had it
> run
> for a while?

I never got around to doing it, but my electrician and I had discussed
and decided on a separate 240V/75A subpanel for the computers so I
could pretty much do anything I wanted on that side of the basement.

And now we've sold the house, so it's not going to happen anyway. The
UPS I'm taking to Israel with me is 240V 20A in, so I'll just make sure
I have that wherever I go (the country's 240 anyway)

---sambo