[rescue] SunFastEthernet questions

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Sep 2 20:36:26 CDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 08:39:54PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   ttcp is a general UNIX-based network throughput benchmarking tool.
> I'm not talking about the ToolTalk stuff.

AH!  You were talking about a *different* ttcp tool.  :)  My error, I
assumed you were talking about the Solaris ttcp command, knowing of no
other ....

I'll have to check that out.

> >Yeah, but I have no FDDI hardware.  :)
>
>   That can be solved! 8-)

By the application of money, yeah.  Therein lines the problem.  :)

> >(Well, OK, babylon4 -- the E3000 -- has several GBICs installed, but I
> > have nothing to connect them to and can't afford to run it anyway.)
>
>   You should send it to me.

But then when I could afford to run it again, I wouldn't have one ....