[rescue] Ultra 60 Questions

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Tue Sep 2 17:46:08 CDT 2003

> > No they're at www.paladiantech.com.
>
> Those would be the guys who have hoovered a few email addresses out of
> sunmanagers.

The very same pond scum. I think they even went crying to Mr. Bill when
George Adkins complained on one of the lists about them spamming him.

> I have serious moral issues about sending business their way, given two of
> my email addresses magically appeared on their lists, one of which is only
> used on the sunmanagers list.

I have to agree with you here. Spammers suck. They should know better. Their
loss IMHO.

I won't buy anything from them. (and you have just reminded me exactly why
:)

--
Mike N