[rescue] SSA 1010 DOc search

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Tue Sep 2 09:18:19 CDT 2003

One thing that should be pointed out is that Al has the model 1010. This is
the gray unit that is the newest one of the bunch. IIRC it also has a much
beefier CPU than the older beige 100 and 101 models. I would also expect it
to have the latest (or near latest) rev of PSU and cooling modules.

It is also worth pointing out that modern drives (i.e. 9's and 18's) are
likely to draw less power and make less therms than their older smaller
predecessors.

Ever feel the heat generated by a model 100 full of 27 two GB 'Cuda's? :)
Baking fish baby!!!

Cheers,

--
Mike N