[rescue] Private auctions

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Nov 15 14:15:16 CST 2003

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 Innfomail at aol.com wrote:

> I don't think you can keep private auctions out of the search engine on eBay.
>
>  A private auction on eBay only means the buyers user names are not revealed.
>
> Everyone still has the chance to bid.

Except when you make it a preauthorized auction. There's a way to set an
auction so only people invited to bid can. I can't remember the option
name, but you can probably find it.

The auction will tell people who want to bid to contact you by email to be
added to the authorized bidders list.

--Rob

--
 - Robert Novak - rnovak at indyramp.com -
"And when somebody knows you well Well, there's no comfort like that