[rescue] SUN QIC Tape for Sparcengine 1e

Fri Nov 14 19:24:05 CST 2003

Hi,

I have two SUN 1/4" Tapes (boot format QIC24).
I don't know if the content is still good, but here is the writing on the
tape:

Tape #1

SPARCengine 1E SunOS 4.1e Sun-4e SUNBIN
1/4" Tape (boot format, QIC24), 1 of 1
Part Number: 700-8030-02 Rev. A

Tape #2

SPARCengine 1E 4.1E-GFX Rev. 1 Sun-4E SUNBIN
1/4" Tape (boot format, QIC24), 1 of 1
Part Number: 700-8037-10 Rev. A

Looks like the Special SunOS for the SPARCengine 1E (VME).
I don't have any gear to test it. I will mail them to the
first guy who offer me $10 + actual shippment prepaid.
If you need some SCSI QIC tape drive, I can throw some in if
I still have it.

Email me : jackie-at-jadebird-dot-com

It will be in the dumpster on 11/20 if nobody asking.

Thanks

Jackie Huen