[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Fri Nov 14 15:02:40 CST 2003

On 2003-11-14 21:57, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> You know, I've heard of correlations between the car one drives and
> their need to compensate for certain short-comings, but Patrick, to
> draw such a clear connection between your workstation and, well, it was
> a very brave statement on this list.

Especially a workstation that looks like, well, jelly. I can't help it, but
O2's always give me the impression that if I poke it, it'll wobble back and
forth for minutes.

(And now, of course, Patrick will reply that his O2 is hard as a rock...)

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
Real programmers always mix up Halloween
and Christmas, because Oct 31 == Dec 25