[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 14:57:11 CST 2003

--- Joost van de Griek <joost at jvdg.net> wrote:
> On 2003-11-14 16:33, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
>
> > Apparently the foreskin is not unlike my SGI O2 (desperately trying
> > for ObRescue here) - prone to collecting difficult to remove dirt
> > and dust in the wrong places.  In the case of the O2, this leads to
> > overheating, in the latter case it can lead to infection and/or
> > disease.
>
> There's a solution to that problem. It's called washing.

And it can be applied to both situations...

You know, I've heard of correlations between the car one drives and
their need to compensate for certain short-comings, but Patrick, to
draw such a clear connection between your workstation and, well, it was
a very brave statement on this list.

I feel I must point out that some of us have "larger" hardware and some
of us have actual Super Computers in the house (the original topic of
this thread! BING-BING-BING! We have a winner!) - wonder what that
fellow is compensating for! ;^)

Note the ;^) !

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall