[rescue] What did I just find? Radeon 7000?

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Nov 13 20:55:23 CST 2003

> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
>
> > So is it really a MAC firmwared board? Will it work in my B&W OSX
10.2.8?
> > Any idea how much memory?
>
> Quite possibly, yes.  Macs and Suns (and IBMs, for that matter) expect a
> lot of commonality in how video talks to the hardware over PCI.

Well I checked the ATI web site and they say it is a 32 MB DDR 7000 with DVI
and TV-OUT

All of the debating aside, I just wnat to know if *this* card will work in
my B&W.

Even if it won't work in the Mac I do have an AXi I have been thinking of
building out as a workstation.

> > Anyway I checked into it and it turns out Sun told them to pitch it as
it is
> > not something they are supporting any longer...*blink*!!
>
> Tell them to start pitching those ancient E3500s.

I'll leave a 'sticky' note. :p

--
Mike N