[rescue] UW-Madison Surplus Items

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Thu Nov 13 20:21:04 CST 2003

I have no idea if these are good, bad or indifferent. However, I thought
that for someone who is interested, these are available at the
UW-Madison surplus shop. More info at:
http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/swap/swap.html

Tektronix Oscilloscope Model 7903 with case, Bandwidth 500 mhz
$475

Apple Dual G4 450 Mhz, 512 mb, 20 gig, DVD, Sound, USB, Firewire, ZIP,
SCSI Card, Pro Keyboard, Optical Mouse
$600

Full System Pentium III 800 mhz, 256mb, 20 gig, sound, NIC, CD-Rom, 2
USB, 17" monitor, keyboard and mouse
$225

Sun Ultra1 Sparc 170/140
$20 - $30

The last I hope to find time to check out, but as I say someone here may
  find this information useful.

William
--
REGIME CHANGE STARTS AT HOME... Wesley Clark for President
http://www.clark04.com/