[rescue] What did I just find? Radeon 7000?

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Nov 13 11:58:34 CST 2003

OK, for those whom don't know I am working as a courier/expedited delivery
driver. Our terminal in Baltimore is a Sun/Hitachi/EMC local spares
warehouse.

So today I am walking through the warehouse to see where my cargo is when I
saw a Sun cardboard box in the trash. I said to my self "Self, that would
make a nice shipping box" so I get it out of the trash and toss it in the
van.

I got home from that run and took the box inside to clean it out and found
this:

Sun PN: 375-3126 new in sealed bag. It is claimed to be a Radeon 7000 PCI
MAC. Sun also calls it the VXR-100.

So is it really a MAC firmwared board? Will it work in my B&W OSX 10.2.8?
Any idea how much memory?

Anyway I checked into it and it turns out Sun told them to pitch it as it is
not something they are supporting any longer...*blink*!!

--
Mike N

"Being an honorable person is no longer worthwhile in America,
Incorporated." -- Dave McGuire