[rescue] SNMP, Baby! (Now School topics)

biscjohn at locutus.isu.edu biscjohn at locutus.isu.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:20:52 CST 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> How many CS graduates return to their alma mater (sp?) and give
> *significant* money? Oh, I'm sure there are a few, but...

How many successful Football Players give back?  CS grads oftentimes owe
their success to factors that school has little to do with their college
(Gates comes to mind here), while almost all football players owe a
portion of their success to ther college play.  Needless to say, CS grads
roll a hell of a lot more back in to their alma maters than football
players.