[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Nov 12 20:37:29 CST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:46:53 -0800 (PST)
Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> got the PC because I can get some serious amount of computing out of a
> small box which I can move easily. I know that is not the most elegant
> and whatnot architecture, but for my purposes it is the lightest :).

That's a similar to reason to why I got the 12" iBook.  I wanted
a powerful platform, in a very small form-factor, that could stand up to
being moved around a lot.  OS X was necessary also.

I liked the 12" Powerbook, but it seemed a little more fragile than the
iBook.  And the exta few-hundred dollars really didn't seem like it was
worth it at the time.

> AS far as I know iBooks are remarkably sturdy, they make perfect
> throwing objects, or a nice hand extender for slapping purposes.

I couldn't dirty my iBook with his grease!

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes