[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Nov 12 16:12:32 CST 2003

On Nov 12, 2003, at 1:37 PM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> UMCP?  Whazzat?  University of Male Chauvinist Pigs?
>
> -Shel

BTW if you knew me you'd know that I am the diametric opposite of male
chauvinist.  Growing up most of my friends were female, I hate sports,
I cook, I am generally tidy most of the time, and I have a high voice
(which I hate because I'm always being mistaken for a woman on the
phone)...PLUS... I've always had dudes hitting on me at various points
in my life and/or other people being suspicious of my frame pointer
alignment.

None of these characteristics are my fault, I was born that way.

I actually consider myself a mild feminist but I don't like
feminazis... (nasty people who use feminism as a weapon... if they
didn't have that it'd be something else... it's a gross lack of
self-esteem)

Andrew