[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Nov 12 10:53:16 CST 2003

On Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 09:40 AM, Andrew Weiss wrote:
>>   I NEVER thought I'd see myself type this...but it's Time To Move To
>> Wisconsin.
>>
>>   Actually, in all fairness, there are very few of those here
>> relative to the DC area.  That's actually one of the reasons why I
>> left DC.  Having women with hairy armpits spit on my car, saying
>> "MAN!!" disdainfully as I'm stopped at a traffic light in College
>> Park, MD wasn't my idea of a happy afternoon.
>>
> I've only seen crap like that in movies...

   ...sounds like you haven't lived near College Park, MD.

>  what'd you do?... Nothing?... it was totally unprovoked...?  Did you
> give her some weird look?

   Not a thing.  I was raised to be unconditionally polite while in the
company of strangers.

> Too bad you couldn't run her over...at least her toes.

   I thought about it.

> heh the proper comeback would have been...Wannabe MAN!

   Exactly.  That's one thing I've never understood about feminazis.
Their attitude seems to be "I hate men, so I'm going to do everything I
can to look just like them!"

   WTF,O?

          -Dave