[rescue] SNMP, Baby!

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Nov 11 10:05:21 CST 2003

I really don't know anything about big Suns (or really little ones for that matter) but this machine
looks like one i'd like to learn on.  Can't float it at the time though.

/KRM

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:01:13 -0500 (EST)
"Brooke Gravitt" <brooke at gravitt.org> wrote:

> I saw this on ebay this morning. It's local to me, so I can check it out,
> pick it up, etc if someone needs a place to stash it.
>
> I was reading the description and it made me laugh because he uses "baby"
> and well,  I was thinking SNMP....baby!
>
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3058115638>

"Microsoft is fighting these initiatives (OSS in government) like a cornered badger on
amphetamines."

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/