[rescue] Spaceball + IRIX?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Nov 11 10:01:42 CST 2003

I don't believe anyone would use ElectroGig for any real 3D purposes these days.  I was just looking
for a copy of the old linux version for the hell of it, tinker around with it and reminisce.

Anyway, all this talk about cracking apps is the type of shit that pisses off Bill so lets kill it
now.

/KRM

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:48:29 -0500
Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:41:41 -0600
> Joshua Boyd wrote:
>

> > Everything can be cracked.  It's just a matter of if it is worth the
> > effort.
> >
> > In the case of ElectroGIG, I expect not, but then, I'm not the sort
> > who spends his time cracking software anyway.
>
> Well, considering that I used it for a couple days and decided it wasn't
> worth my effort to use it, then I'd consider not worth the effort to
> crack it either.  However, that's just my opinion.
>
> --
> Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
> kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."
>                                                    --John Stuart Mill

"Microsoft is fighting these initiatives (OSS in government) like a cornered badger on
amphetamines."

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/