[rescue] Spaceball + IRIX?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at ohno.mrbill.net
Fri Nov 7 13:04:52 CST 2003

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 01:52:25PM -0500, Nathan Raymond wrote:

> I wouldn't bother with a PCI TNT when you can get a 64MB Radeon 9100 PCI
> card for $40 (same chipset as the Radeon 8500):
>
> http://www.shentech.com/vixt91ra91pr.html

Hmm.  Interesting.  I've seen some code that executes faster on a TNT
than on a geforce3.  I wonder how it would compare to this card.

More importantly, I find myself wondering how it would go to put a
modern ATI PCI card in a system using NVidia drivers for an AGP card,
with the ATI as a second head...

Actually, for that matter, I wonder how it goes for any non-nvidia PCI
card...