[rescue] SPARCstation Voyager

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Tue Nov 4 01:23:27 CST 2003

I buy my Li-ion cells from a dealer in Canada. I thought the Voyager brick
contained NiMH or NiCD.

Do you have the unobtanium cable for the AC power/charger unit? BE aware
that charging Li-ion cells is dangerous without special chargers.

--
Mike N

"Being an honorable person is no longer worthwhile in America,
Incorporated." -- Dave McGuire