[rescue] For fans of much older stuff: www.6502.org

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 17:12:27 CST 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:55:23 -0500 (EST), Bob Keyes wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Scott Newell wrote:
> > Machine code--that's hard core!

I suppose others must have thought so, but it didn't seem that way to
me. I'd just hit the limits of BASIC, wanted a little more speed, and
didn't think there was a problem with going to machine code.

> I did the same thing, on the 6502 in an Apple ][+.

I was always interested in that one, but it was a little overpriced for
the UK market (I seem to recall it was double the price of the PET).