[rescue] The other question...need Amiga advice!?!

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sat May 31 10:21:37 CDT 2003

On Saturday 31 May 2003 09:11 am, Shirker wrote:

> Is it just me whose reaction to this exchange is:
>
> "..."

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to, but the Amiga community was a
pretty tight and particularly strong lot... they get their chance to talk it
up like everyone else does.  I just happened to get involved only after CBM
went belly up.

Still, I guess we should keep it on-topic.  Is anyone interested in
contributing information to the Amiga hardware reference collection that I've
started?

Eric