[rescue] Happy happy happy! Joy joy joy!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 07:29:19 CDT 2003

--- Skeezics Boondoggle <skeezics at q7.com> wrote:
> Doin' the happy dance!

Very cool!

> [0] My family tells the story about a great uncle of mine who lived
> near the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ.  One day he was at a hot dog
> stand and ordered two dogs and a root beer.  Of course, he ran
> out of root beer before the dogs were done, so he ordered another;
> but then he had root beer left over and no hot dog, so he naturally
> had to have another hot dog.  Well, a crowd started to gather as
> he went back and forth like this for hours, until he'd had something
> like 20 or 30 hot dogs and gallons of root beer... hey, who'd heard
> of "heart disease" in the 50's? :-)

Heh - that's how I wound up with 4 Indigo^2 boxes - I got one to try
Irix, then another, 'cause it was complete (first was missing an HD
sled), then a third 'cause it was so cheap ($20), and the final one
'cause it had 2x drive sleds, 512M RAM, etc...

Now I need to pick through and make the one Indigo^2 that I originally
wanted, and sell off the rest (Note: not for sale yet, please don't
ask)... Then there are the U2s, and the, well, you get the idea!

=====
Lionel