[rescue] The other question...need Amiga advice!?!

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu May 29 17:14:03 CDT 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, N. Miller wrote:

> How difficult is it to track down AIX?

Depends on who you know, I guess.  It shows up on eBay from time to
time.

> From looking at the pics, the keyboard/mouse look like standard PS2.

They are.

> Can I hook it up to a typical multi-sync monitor?

I believe that framebuffer can/does talk plain ol' multisync.  It
probably provides sync-on-green, though.

> What's a reasonable size disk for installing AIX?

4GB is enough to play around with, depending on how much extra stuff you
install.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Lawsuit...why doesn't it surprise me that more
Thorndale, TX      (    than half of that word is Suit?"