[rescue] Re: NeXT cube question

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Thu May 29 15:35:00 CDT 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003 14:47:58 -0500, "Joshua D. Boyd"
<jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net> wrote:

> > Try this: http://gallery.nonken.net/arbor/ and look for the woman in the
> > blue shirt.
>
> We assume you mean the one who isn't 10?

I realize that America is a youth culture, but even here I think that a
10-year-old human female would be considered a "girl" by any reasonable
standards. "Woman" refers to a sexually mature human female.

If you're having trouble with these concepts, you might want to get that
checked.

(Note: Yes, that was sarcasm, but it was tongue-in-cheek and meant to be
taken in a humourous light. :)

---
A psychotic thinks two and two are five. A neurotic knows two and two are
four, but can't stand it. -Jack Olsen